    What can I do to work around this problem?

    Cheers,

    Johan

    JohanvanderMeer, Feb 15, 2006

  2. JohanvanderMeer

    Alice Faber Guest

    Let me guess...you're running 10.4.x. The X11.dmg you can download from
    Apple is for 10.3. You have to get your installation DVD, mount it, then
    *SCROLL DOWN IN THE WINDOW*. You'll see a .pkg labeled something like
    Additional Software. Click on it, open the Applications triangle, and
    check X11.

    This is very much a FAQ.

    Alice Faber, Feb 15, 2006