    Duncan

    PS -- email sent to this address is auto-deleted. Please respond only
    to the group. Thanks!

    Duncan A. McRae, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Duncan A. McRae

    Dan Koren Guest

    Did you do a full install, or
    just an upgrade on top of XP
    Home?

    dk

    Dan Koren, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Duncan A. McRae

    BigJIm Guest

    you are going to need all device drivers like video, audio, modem for xp.
    xp may or may not contain what you need.

    BigJIm, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Duncan A. McRae

    Tweek Guest

    Tweek, Apr 13, 2004
  5. Thanks to all who responded. I discovered that the problem was the
    version of XP I had used. I used the checked/debugged build, and
    Update refuses to work on that version. I figured I could save myself
    a reboot or two.

    Duncan A. McRae, Apr 19, 2004