    something ? Or how can I integrate the "TV" with IE 6.

    I have the AIW 9700 Pro and MMC 9.1.

    Thanks.

    Malam, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Malam

    patrickp Guest

    Some versions of MMC (AIR might have been 7.7) put it there.

    patrickp

    - take five to email me

    patrickp, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Malam

    Paul Murphy Guest

    I'm using MMC 9.0 (staying away from 9.1 as long as that useless "spare"
    system tray icon is provided) and the button is there in IE 6. Perhaps a
    right click beside the toolbar buttons and selecting "customise" may provide
    the option of reselecting the ATI TV icon?

    Paul

    Paul Murphy, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Malam

    Malam Guest

    Thanks. I think I must have lost it with MMC 9.1. I'll try rolling
    back to 9.0

    Malam, Jul 27, 2004