    me it would be faster than using my 64 meg mx 400 se because my card is PCI.
    Which will give me better performance?

    Collin

    Collin Kenny, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Collin Kenny

    Athura Guest

    PCI is slower, and the 'se' cards are a cutdown version i believe. So the
    onboard wold be better

    Athura, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Collin Kenny

    Derek Baker Guest

    Try it and see.

    Derek Baker, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Collin Kenny

    Collin Kenny Guest

    Try it and see.

    How do I do bench marks like they do in reviews to check that out?

    collin

    Collin Kenny, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Collin Kenny

    DaveL Guest

    Download 3dmark 2001se or use the built in benchmark in UT2k3. My guess is
    if you have dual channel memory the onboard will be better. If you don't,
    then the AGP card is better.

    Dave

    DaveL, Jan 4, 2004
  6. Collin Kenny