    I was also looking at Core 2 QUAD since I'm doing some video editing,
    and High definition is right behind me and about to make the kill.
    I hate on board video.

    Edward, Apr 28, 2007

  2. Edward

    Edward Guest

    On Apr 27, 11:45 pm, Edward <> wrote:
    > Basically that's it. I'm on Newegg looking for Intel boards and I
    > can't find one that supports an Intel board that doesn't have on board
    > audio and Core 2 Duo support.
    > I was also looking at Core 2 QUAD since I'm doing some video editing,
    > and High definition is right behind me and about to make the kill.
    > I hate on board video.

    Nevermind...

    I found the Intel BLKD975XBX2KR
    Pricey, but I think thats the board I'm going with.

    Edward, Apr 28, 2007

  3. Edward wrote:
    > Basically that's it. I'm on Newegg looking for Intel boards and I
    > can't find one that supports an Intel board that doesn't have on board
    > audio and Core 2 Duo support.
    > I was also looking at Core 2 QUAD since I'm doing some video editing,
    > and High definition is right behind me and about to make the kill.
    > I hate on board video.

    The fact that a feature is present doesn't imply you must use it. I am
    happy when I don't have to install cards for smoke tests, then if I
    install a card and it doesn't work I know the problem is in what I
    changed, hardware or driver.

    --
    Bill Davidsen
    He was a full-time professional cat, not some moonlighting

    Bill Davidsen, Apr 30, 2007