    something like
    For Pentium 4 up to 3.4 GHz, and any Core 2 Duo

    That's rather tedious way of collecting the information...

    Anne Onime, Apr 25, 2011

  2. Anne Onime

    Ghostrider Guest

    IIRC, one has to to go through the site for the specific CPU
    in order to find the specifications for the coresponding HSF's.
    Moreover, these may not be the most satisfactory HSF's that
    can be purchased. Some of the after-market, OEM HSF's are
    significantly superior in cooling capabilities as well as
    being quieter and easier to mount.

    The better way for the neophyte to search for these accessories
    is to visit a major review site, e.g., Tom's Hardware, and go
    through its comparative product reviews. Less tedious.

    GR

    Ghostrider, Apr 25, 2011