Intel DP35DP, Windows 7 PCI Simple Communications Controller?

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Justin, Dec 27, 2009.

  1. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Justin, Dec 27, 2009

  2. Justin

    Bob Bailin Guest

    It's probably the Intel ME Management Engine Driver. It's only available for
    Vista/XP, but it will install under Win 7. If it fails to install, accept
    the option
    from Win 7 to retry the installation with the correct settings.

    http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=13477&lang=eng

    The other possibility is that it's the Consumer IR device, and that can be
    disabled
    in the BIOS (disabled by default).

    Bob Bailin, Dec 27, 2009

  3. Justin