    Does anyone actually have one of these boards that can tall me?
    Thanks!
    Ed

    Edward, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Edward

    Paul Guest

    developer.intel.com has a motherboard section. I can find a DP35DP model
    on there, but not DP35DPM.

    The motherboard section has product specifications, which are the equivalent
    of a motherboard manual. See page 50 for Firewire and USB header pinouts.

    http://download.intel.com/products/motherboard/DP35DP/tps.pdf

    Paul

    Paul, Jul 20, 2007

  3. Edward

    Edward Guest

    strange.
    The M must have something to do with Newegg?
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813121314

    I'll check out the developer site in the morning.

    Edward, Jul 20, 2007
  4. Edward

    Paul Guest

    Paul, Jul 20, 2007
  5. Edward

    Edward Guest

    Maybe it stands for Mom? This would make an IT mom's mother's day
    something to remember.

    Ok that was stupid. But I used that site and it gave me all the info
    I need. It has three USB headers on board - more than I need - but
    its better to have more than not enough, right?

    Edward, Jul 20, 2007