Intel mini PCI wireless card good for Dell M50 Precision workstation?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by stephentimko, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. stephentimko

    stephentimko Guest

    stephentimko, Jan 6, 2006

  2. stephentimko

    BigJim Guest

    if your m50 has a mini pci slot it will work

    BigJim, Jan 6, 2006

  3. stephentimko

    Ben Myers Guest

    I do not know if the M50 has an antenna for a wireless mini PCI card. It should.
    It is expensive enough. If it does, fine. If not, then the signal strength is
    likely to be terrible, and the OP would have a solid wifi connection up to about
    20 feet, based on my experience... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jan 6, 2006