Intel Motherboard D945GCL

Discussion in 'Intel' started by kemperhills, Jan 3, 2016.

1. kemperhills

kemperhills

I am having the following problem. When I try to boot the computer and it reaches the POST screen there is a series of numbers that appear in the bottom right corner of the screen in a black box.

The first number is 5A, the second is 94, and here is where the problem starts. Sometimes the POST screen freezes when 94 appears and the computer won't boot. Sometimes it goes through the whole series of number, and letters, and the computer boots.

But when the computer freezes at the number 94 I have to keep trying until the computer boots. When it boots it works well, but when it doesn't boot it is a pain to get to pass the 94 number.

I am assuming that the number, and letters, that show up in the box on the POST screen is number, and letter, representing the self test.

Anyway, does anyone here know why this happens and how to correct it. Thanks.

kemperhills, Jan 3, 2016
Ask a Question