    If no, then darn!!!

    If yes, then what can I overclock it too?

    Will be using P4 2.4GHZ C & 1 GB of DDR333 & 400watt PSU

    natural_4u, Jan 4, 2004

  2. natural_4u

    Lee Guest

    it has an award bios so i presume you will be able to adjust fsb in the
    bios.

    On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 15:38:26 GMT, "natural_4u" <> wrote:

    >:>Is this Mobo overclockable?
    >:>If no, then darn!!!
    >:>
    >:>If yes, then what can I overclock it too?
    >:>
    >:>Will be using P4 2.4GHZ C & 1 GB of DDR333 & 400watt PSU
    >:>
    >:>

    -----
    Lee.

    Lee, Jan 4, 2004

  3. "natural_4u" <> wrote in message
    > Is this Mobo overclockable?

    Don't know. If you're keen to overclock, why not buy one of the recognised
    good overclocking boards from Abit or Asus?

    > Will be using P4 2.4GHZ C & 1 GB of DDR333 & 400watt PSU

    That's the wrong memory. If you're looking at an 800MHz FSB processor, you
    should be using DDR400 memory at the bare minimum, and if you're planning on
    overclocking, DDR500 would come in extremely handy.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Out with the old & in with the new at www.dabsxchange.com

    Richard Hopkins, Jan 5, 2004
  4. natural_4u

    natural_4u Guest

    My brother is giving me this mobo so this is what I have to work with.

    natural_4u, Jan 5, 2004
  5. natural_4u

    Dashi Guest

    "natural_4u" <> wrote in message
    > My brother is giving me this mobo so this is what I have to work with.

    Older or younger brother?

    Dashi

    Dashi, Jan 8, 2004