    Thinkpads being made nowadays. Can anyone vouch for its reliability versus
    the old external-card-in-bay set-up I have on my 2002 R32? Thanks.

    Chuck

    Chuck Hildebrandt, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Chuck Hildebrandt

    Sapper Guest

    I have an Intel PRO card in an X31. Unfortunately it is only B - but it is
    rock steady.

    Sapper, Nov 30, 2004

  3. I'm happy with the one in my TPad. But only after loading the Intel
    generic Intel ProSet driver off the Dell web site.

    reality check, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Chuck Hildebrandt

    Bert Hyman Guest

    (reality check) wrote in
    What problems with the IBM supplied drivers were fixed with the Dell
    drivers?

    Bert Hyman, Nov 30, 2004