    Thanks.

    Johnson

    Intel xScale family versus Motorola PowerPC

    Johnson, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Johnson

    larwe Guest

    I touched on this topic - or rather more generally PPC vs. ARM - in a
    recent article:

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/pa-migrate/

    larwe, Nov 18, 2005

  3. martin griffith, Nov 19, 2005
  4. Johnson

    bsder Guest

    How much a "Kuro Box mainboard" cost?
    What Opensource GPOS/RTOS I can install in it?

    Sam

    bsder, Nov 23, 2005
  5. Johnson

    larwe Guest

    You can't buy one.
    It's intended to run Linux, which is preinstalled.

    larwe, Nov 23, 2005