    hi. can someone point me out where in intel website i can find
    complete reference design for xscale? the schematics, pcb files, etc?

    thanks!

    Jack, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Jack

    Kyle Guest

    I have a Wind River Cotulla (PXA250) eval board with CD I would like to
    sell.
    Kyle

    Kyle, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Jack

    Dave Tweed Guest

    Sure. See http://www.intel.com/design/pca/prodbref/252780.htm

    Now, I have a question. In all the docs that I have seen, Intel insists
    that the PXA255 is a drop-in replacement for the PXA250, and in fact,
    they have pulled most of the support for the latter from their website.

    However, in proofreading and DRCing my PXA255 design, I discovered that
    I had a set of pins defined twice, specificially D16, E15, E16 and F16.
    On the PXA250, these are all VSSQ, while on the PXA255, they are the
    NSSP/GPIO[81..84] signals. Is this hardware difference documented anywhere?

    -- Dave Tweed

    Dave Tweed, Sep 4, 2003
  4. PXA250 did not have NSSP at all.
    Have a look here: