Interesting Tablet Entry

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Beverly Howard, Apr 10, 2009.

  1. Beverly Howard, Apr 10, 2009

  2. Beverly Howard

    Invalid Guest

    In message <>, Beverly Howard
    <> writes
    >http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2009/04/leaked-photos-w.html
    >
    >Beverly Howard

    This is the one I want to get my hands on

    http://www.plasticlogic.com/product.html

    especially the colour version when it comes

    Product Features/Specifications Questions

    • Runs WinCE
    • Thin (<7mm), lightweight (<16 oz), form factor of 8.5" x 11â€
    • Long lasting battery life: measured in days not hours
    • E Ink Active Matrix Display
    • Touchscreen interface
    • Tools for acquiring, organizing and managing information
    • Wireless and wired access to content
    • Support for a wide range of document types: PDF, DOC(X), XLS(X),
    PPT(X), TEXT, RTF, HTML, JPEG, PNG, BMP, ePub, eReader Format
    • Proofreading and comments are easy with the markup and annotation
    function.

    The Plastic Logic e-reader will initially be available with a grey scale
    screen. We are working to make color a reality in the future.
    --
    Invalid

    Invalid, Apr 10, 2009

  3. Marvin Hlavac, Apr 12, 2009