    help me out on where i can find information regarding the same.

    Thanks a lot.

    ciao

    iskulkarni, Feb 8, 2006

  2. iskulkarni

    Ian Bell Guest

    The DAC is no real problem but the USB is a whole new ball game. You will
    not be able to interface USB directly to the Atmel 89c51 but there are 8051
    variants with built in USB interfaces. Google will help you here.

    Ian

    Ian Bell, Feb 8, 2006

  3. iskulkarni

    Neil Guest

    Or the quick way is to use an FDTI serial to usb converer

    Neil, Feb 9, 2006