    compatible with the AT91SAM9260, and that is around $2? I am pretty
    newbie-ish whenit comes to SRAM/SDRAM so this question may come off as
    very stupid. Thanks - mark

    Mark, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Mark

    Arlet Guest

    The Micron chips you referred to are 32MB, not kB.

    How much do you exactly need ? The MT48LC4M16A2P sells for $2.38 at
    digikey in 10,000 quantities, and is 8MB.

    If you need kilobytes, you'll need an SRAM, since the SDRAMs aren't
    that small.

    Arlet, Oct 26, 2006

  3. Mark

    Mark Guest

    doh! thanks for your help! cant believe i foobared that, but i am happy
    anyway :)

    Mark, Oct 26, 2006