    architecture of a CPU, please?
    Thanx
    Lonewolf3

    Lonewolf3, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Lonewolf3

    jamotto Guest

    jamotto, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Lonewolf3

    tarl smith Guest

    I must ask why? Are you attempting to write your own OS, I went
    through tat phase, gave up and went back to knocking Bill Gates, while
    shopping for XP Pro!

    Back to your question...

    ....Try the intel website, i saw one for the Pentum (1) procceseeor
    when i was writing my OS a year ago, so i cant give you the exact
    address.

    Since most processors are Intel compatible you should have no trouble,
    anything written for the Pentium(1) should work fine on anything
    newer.

    On the other hand if your looking at DEC or Apple proccessors, you
    might be stumped.

    Tarl

    tarl smith, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Lonewolf3

    Lonewolf3 Guest

    Thanx for that guys - most useful

    Lonewolf3

    Lonewolf3, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Lonewolf3

    stargazer1368

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    stargazer

    please tell me about internal cpu archietecture:pthanks

    stargazer1368, Dec 12, 2010