    supported battery by third party battery vendors anywhere.

    Is there any hope other than an external battery unit?

    Jon

    Jon Davis, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Jon Davis

    sava777 Guest

    external batt, yes, try ebatts.com

    sava777, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Jon Davis

    OlegE Guest

    I am not sure but I think you can find this battery at
    www.batterysavings.com at

    http://www.batterysavings.com/site/1/Product/+/+/+/B-5805/1/a.aspx

    It is not listed under that model but i believe this is the right
    battery. Check the specs and try searching by OEM number on the
    Emachines battery. Of course as suggested below you can also by an
    external battery for it:

    http://www.batterysavings.com/site/1/Product/7/121/24937/B-5760/1/a.aspx

    or

    http://www.batterysavings.com/site/1/Product/7/121/24937/B-5755/1/a.aspx