    indirectly with another button on the silver plastic front. I'm
    planning on replacing it. Are there problems with the buttons not
    aligning with certain burners?

    Tim923, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Tim923

    Quaoar Guest

    There are standard formats (5.5 inch slimline, 5 inch desktop) for the
    optical drive design. The old front bezel is removeable and will
    (generally) fit the new drive, unless HPaq has worked some
    slight-of-hand in their design. You might also have to use the old drive
    connector and carraige for the new drive.

    Quaoar, Nov 24, 2004