International “QL & Mac are 25” event will be hosted in Lucerne, Switzerland on Sat/Sun Oct 31-Nov 1

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Urs, Jul 1, 2009.

  1. Urs

    Urs Guest

    After some weeks if not months of evaluation and talks of what's next
    in the QL is 25 storyline I’m very happy to announce that an
    international "QL & Mac are 25" event will be hosted in Lucerne,
    Switzerland on Sat/Sun Oct 31-Nov 1, 2009.

    It will be hosted in a very special place, the brand new Conference
    Center, in the famous Verkehrshaus (Swiss Transport Museum).

    You are among the first to know about it. Official announcement was
    today.

    For first details please visit the web-page:
    http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch/QL_and_Mac_are_25_international_event.html

    Even if those historical and recent Mac, QL and other ICT themes – the
    event will be much more that ancient/retro – are maybe not enough
    motivation for some to attend think about a few days "Indian summer"
    holidays in the in the beautiful heart of Switzerland.

    Feedback and input is very much appreciated.

    BTW: We are looking for partners and speakers.

    That's it for now.

    QL forever,
    Urs König
    http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch

    P.S. Pictures of the location can be seen here:
    http://cid-c250d8748980ce5a.skydriv...9-QL|_and|_Mac|_are|_25|_international|_event

    Urs, Jul 1, 2009