    quit, they're gone. Permissions seem OK. Nothing on the MicroSloth
    Site (I'm shocked!).

    Anyone else see this?

    Michael Vilain, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Michael Vilain

    Enough Guest

    Nope, don't use that POS.

    Enough, Oct 19, 2003

  3. Yes, I had the very same problem.
    I switched to Safari!

    Expletive Deleted, Oct 22, 2003
  4. I have the problem too with 5.2.2.
    Someone suggested deleting "internet preferences."
    Now I only lose some of them. Most importantly, my autofill form.
    The "no animated gif," and "don't use plugins" have stayed.
    I tried Safari and it seems nice for an infant, I can't stand to have
    things moving on the page. It has no provision for making the choices
    mentioned above. Also my TV guide page is scrunched up in Safari.

    I'll wait a bit and try it after a few upgrades.

    Charles Dilks, Oct 22, 2003
  5. I saw this behavior before I upgraded to 10.2.8. Now everything is
    wiped after I logout and log back in. I'm keeping IE around because 80%
    of the hits on my web sites are IE. So I code standard HTML/PHP and see
    what it looks like in IE and adjust accordingly. I switch to Safari for
    daily use, but this problem is annoying.

    Thanks for confirming that Microsoft is keeping up with their
    "quality"...

    Michael Vilain, Oct 22, 2003