    John Adams Guest

    I'm talking about someone who helped create ARPNET. And there was no
    HTTP back then so STFU trying to make out you are some big shot know-it-all.

    John Adams, Nov 30, 2007

  2. Skybuck Flying

    John Adams Guest

    Well, whatever you twats might think about me matters not because you
    are still out to lunch if you think we are going to give up our cable
    and satellite TV connections in exchange for HDTV over the internet. Get
    a grip on reality.

    John Adams, Nov 30, 2007

  3. Skybuck Flying

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'John Adams' wrote:
    | Well, whatever you twats might think about me matters not because you
    | are still out to lunch if you think we are going to give up our cable
    | and satellite TV connections in exchange for HDTV over the internet. Get
    | a grip on reality.
    _____

    Is there ANY newsgroup you get along in? It seems that at the least
    disagreements with your pronouncements send you into an acting out frenzy.
    Across a range of newsgroups. Personal attacks, chauvinism, and constantly
    shifting terms of discuss seem to be a constant in your Usenet behavior.

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Nov 30, 2007
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Mr.E Solved! Guest

    Wow, if Phil Weldon is calling you out, you're history. He's taken his
    lumps and is still with us, bye bye John Adams.

    Mr.E Solved!, Nov 30, 2007
  5. What a pathetic way to dodge out of this.

    Regards,

    Patrick.

    Patrick Vervoorn, Dec 1, 2007
  6. Skybuck Flying

    Jim Beard Guest

    Chortle, chortle, chortle.

    You get what you pay for, and know how to configure properly.
    Networks do exist that work quite nicely with hundreds
    and thousands of pcs pulling apps from a small number of
    applicatons servers.

    Yes, there will be a bottleneck somewhere, at some level.
    A machine that has only 10-100 Mb/s ethernet is not going
    to communicate at gigabit speeds, but so what? If it is
    needed, faster (and more expensive) equipment is available.

    Will everything be available to everyone at today's cost
    for current levels of service? That may take a while,
    and the price may go up a bit, but somehow the market
    will sort out what people are really interested in
    (enough to pay for!) and the problem will reduce to
    managable levels.

    Cheers!

    jim b.

    Jim Beard, Dec 1, 2007
  7. Skybuck Flying

    John Adams Guest

    How am I dodging anything? When you come up with a plausible reason why
    you think things like HDTV over an internet connection are viable and
    better than my current cable connection then post your reasons.

    John Adams, Dec 2, 2007
  8. Skybuck Flying

    John Adams Guest

    More irrelevance. Move along tosser.

    John Adams, Dec 2, 2007
  9. Skybuck Flying

    John Adams Guest

    I've been here since 1993 and ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

    John Adams, Dec 2, 2007
  10. Skybuck Flying

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'John Adams' wrote:
    | I've been here since 1993 and ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
    _____

    Fourteen, eh? That explains the acting out bit.

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Dec 2, 2007
  11. Skybuck Flying

    sharpsmiley

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2012
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes i agree with you..Internet speed will increase only in future also...It will not get reduce.In my school days i have used Kbps speed only..Now it's 6Mbps connection..So technology grown a lot..I have checked the speed of the internet at Ip-Details.com it shows Good Speed.

    sharpsmiley, Feb 25, 2012