    that the device has to request an interrupt later again?

    Does anyone know what happens in that case?

    Thanks, Henning

    Henning Sudbrock, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Henning Sudbrock

    Arno Wagner Guest

    There is a bit for every interrupt that records when one has
    happened. It is needed for the CPU to find out which interrupt
    happened in the first place. There is no way to find out how many of a
    particular interrupt happened while masking besides querying the
    devices thet triggered the interrupt(s).

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Dec 19, 2005