iPhone Video Converter / DVD to iPhone Converter

Discussion in 'Apple' started by 玛丽, Apr 16, 2007.

  1. 玛丽, Apr 16, 2007

  2. 玛丽

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 17, 2007

  3. 玛丽

    buuubu Guest

    buuubu, Jun 14, 2007
  4. 玛丽

    Guest Guest

    What's with this 'iPhone converter' crap? It was the same with iPods. Do
    you really think people are so terminally stupid they need baby talk?
    Both the iPhone and the iPod use standard video formats. All people need
    to know is what those formats are and what programs will convert to them.

    Andy

    Guest, Jun 15, 2007
  5. 玛丽

    buuubu Guest

    I agree with you! But not all people who will buy a iPhone have
    already owned iPod, So there is iPhone converter for them
    http://www.oursdownload.com/iphone-video-converter.html For those
    who own an iPod and will own and iPhone, it is better to find a
    program which supports specified iPod and iPhone output format, such
    as www.xilisoft.com/ipod-video-converter-mac.html Just for easy-to-
    use.

    buuubu, Jun 15, 2007
  6. iPod and iPhone have the same support video/audio formats. While the
    resolution is different.
    iPod converter should work. If it doesn't work nice, view the
    converter software for both mac/windows here:
    iPod movie converter: http://www.iphonevideoconverter.com/
    DVD conversion: http://www.dvdtoiphone.net

    ripperexperts, Jun 17, 2007
  7. 玛丽

    support Guest

  8. 玛丽

    buuubu Guest

    Xilisoft iPod video converter for mac supports both ipod and iphone
    video/audio formats. as for the different resolution, the program
    provide both ipod and iphone profile.

    buuubu, Jun 27, 2007
  9. 玛丽

    smithellen2 Guest

    i see. ok, what's the difference between xilisoft ipod video converter
    for mac and xilisoft iphon video converter for mac? i do not want to
    buy both of them and they have the same fuctions and waste my money!

    smithellen2, Jul 6, 2007
  10. 玛丽

    buuubu Guest

    I think this is what implies xilisoft considerate thoughts. If people
    own an ipod and later bought iphone, xilisoft ipod video converter is
    still useful for him.

    buuubu, Jul 6, 2007
  11. 玛丽

    smithellen2 Guest

    ok,that sound reasonable! i will buy xili ipod video converter for
    mac.

    smithellen2, Jul 19, 2007
  12. Then you're a stupid ****. But we really know you're just a shill. You
    fucking morons should be a little more creative with get more fake
    addresses than just gmail accounts.

    DON'T BUY THIS CRAP FROM THESE SPAMMERS!!! Free solutions abound!!!

    Ura Dippschit, Jul 19, 2007