Iphoto recovered photos recurring problem

Discussion in 'Apple' started by lensteruk, Dec 16, 2007.

  1. lensteruk

    lensteruk Guest

    Grateful for some help, iphoto is driving me mad. I love the
    application but everytime the app starts up it flags a message saying
    that

    423 photos have been found in the iPhoto Library that were not
    imported.

    If i select yes then it creates a recovered photos album and imports
    the photos. The problem is it keeps creating recovered photos 2 etc
    folders everytime the app is opened.

    I have a folder in photos called iphoto recovered photos which i have
    tried to move to desktop to see if that works. the only difference was
    that the number of photos to be imported (ie used to be 320 now 423
    photos) increased.

    any ideas please.

    mark

    lensteruk, Dec 16, 2007

  2. lensteruk

    Király Guest

    Have you tried rebuilding your iPhoto library (hold down the command and
    option keys while launching iPhoto)?

    Make a backup of your iPhoto library before doing that.

    Király, Dec 16, 2007

  3. lensteruk

    lensteruk Guest

    Sorry for the delay in replying, but tried that just now and still get
    the nagging prompt to import photos which are already in the lib.

    arrggggghhhhhh

    lensteruk, Jan 1, 2008