    running and throw in Super-Pi and maybe a radeon demo to max it, or can I
    just get on with playing some games now :p

    Wayne ][

    Wayne Youngman, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Wayne Youngman

    S.Heenan Guest

    I'd say 48 hours without a single error should be fine Wayne. A 2500+ at
    1.75V, 51°C and 2200MHz is nothing to sneeze at. Prime 95 stresses the CPU
    and memory. 3DMark2001SE is a good one to run to stress the video. The 32
    million digit test in Super Pi is also good for testing CPU/memory, though
    it's probably not necessary at this stage.

    S.Heenan, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Hi,

    thanks for feedback, that's good to know. Towards the end of the 48hour
    test period I did indeed through in the Super PI 32 mill test, so it was
    running both of them simultaneously, all good. Just to push it I ran my ATI
    Gargoyle screen saver, so now all three were running. All worked fine! 0%
    errors. .

    Funny how 0.25v can make the difference between total rock solid (1.75v) and
    fail Prime95 fast (1.725v). Nick Salmon mentioned that it may be safer to
    bump it up another *notch* (1.775v) to give it even more stability, I will
    bare that it mind. . .

    Now if only I could get my chip to 2.3-2.4GHz like you Pro's, he-he 2.2GHz
    does indeed feel like a rocket-ship, so either way it's all good :)

    I think I may loop 3DMark2001SE or something like that to double check the
    3d side of things. .

    Wayne ][

    Wayne Youngman, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Having skipped an E.L.F. meeting to be here, "Wayne Youngman"
    There's something BETTER than 'rock solid'??

    To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

    It's your SIG, say what you want to say....

    Never anonymous Bud, Sep 20, 2003
  5. Wayne Youngman

    S.Heenan Guest

    Or even 1/10th of .25V Yes, it can and often does make a difference. Due
    to the thread priority of different applications, I'm not sure running P95
    and Super Pi, at the same time provides the same test as running them
    seperately. At any rate, try something to stress the video card,
    3DMark2001SE, Quake 3 Demo, etc. Then pat yourself on the back for a job
    well done.

    S.Heenan, Sep 20, 2003