Is 600 PetaHz CPU possible?

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by Daniel Albuschat, Oct 19, 2007.

  1. Green Xenon [Radium] schrieb:
    > Hi:
    >
    > Is it possible to design a 600 PetaHz CPU?

    Yes.

    Daniel Albuschat, Oct 19, 2007

  2. Hi:

    Is it possible to design a 600 PetaHz CPU?

    Thanks,

    Radium

    Green Xenon [Radium], Oct 19, 2007

  3. Daniel Albuschat

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Green Xenon [Radium]" <> wrote in message
    > Hi:
    >
    > Is it possible to design a 600 PetaHz CPU?

    Sure, but I wouldn't want to pay the cooling bill!

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Oct 19, 2007
  4. Daniel Albuschat

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
    > Hi:
    >
    > Is it possible to design a 600 PetaHz CPU?

    Still trolling?
    When will your brain produce a non-wacko question???

    Sjouke Burry, Oct 19, 2007
  5. Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
    > Hi:
    >
    > Is it possible to design a 600 PetaHz CPU?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Radium

    Sorry I meant to say 0.6 PetaHz, not 600. Thank you Phil Weldon for
    correcting me.

    Green Xenon [Radium], Oct 19, 2007
  6. Daniel Albuschat

    DaveW Guest

    No. The technology and materials do not exist.

    --
    DaveW

    DaveW, Oct 21, 2007