Is 600 PetaHz CPU possible?

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Daniel Albuschat, Oct 19, 2007.

  1. Yes.

    Daniel Albuschat, Oct 19, 2007

  2. Hi:

    Is it possible to design a 600 PetaHz CPU?

    Thanks,

    Radium

    Green Xenon [Radium], Oct 19, 2007

  3. Daniel Albuschat

    Tom Lake Guest

    Sure, but I wouldn't want to pay the cooling bill!

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Oct 19, 2007
  4. Daniel Albuschat

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    Still trolling?
    When will your brain produce a non-wacko question???

    Sjouke Burry, Oct 19, 2007
  5. Sorry I meant to say 0.6 PetaHz, not 600. Thank you Phil Weldon for
    correcting me.

    Green Xenon [Radium], Oct 19, 2007
  6. Daniel Albuschat

    DaveW Guest

    No. The technology and materials do not exist.

    DaveW, Oct 21, 2007