  1. Just is my Zalman 7000a cu is supposed to be compatible with all 754
    mobos well thats what Zalman says ?

    Thanks for the help.

    We Live for the One we Die for the One, Jun 3, 2004

    JasonB Guest

    Hope so, I've just ordered one of these along with a new Retail Athlon64
    2800+, 1GB of Crucial RAM, ASUS Radeon 9600XT and other bits 'n pieces.
    Can't wait for it to delivered ;-)

    --
    Regards,

    JasonB

    <- To reply, please replace nospam4me with Blueyonder ->

    JasonB, Jun 3, 2004

  3. What's wrong with simply checking Abit's site to see if it's "a Socket 754
    Mobo ?"

    David Maynard, Jun 4, 2004

    Nero Guest

    What as that board got to do with this group?
    Abit is Abit, Asus is Asus.

    Nero, Jun 4, 2004

    Nero Guest

    The right thing to do would be check the right website and that would be

    Nero, Jun 4, 2004
  6. Your right nothing to do with this group,byt the way what do you plug
    your Video Card into ???? a Potatoe ?

    We Live for the One we Die for the One, Jun 4, 2004

    JAD Guest

    that's all brother...........PLONK!

    JAD, Jun 4, 2004

    Larz50 Guest