    Therefore I got confused. Can anyone answer the above question?

    Thanks

    Leon

    Morgan's Grant, Dec 23, 2003

  2. If you look at the MSI website, you will see that the K7N2 Delta also has a
    NForce2 SPP northbridge. It is the overall chipset that has the name Nforce2
    Ultra400 on both boards. The current Version 2 of the Abit NS7-S is
    certainly a Nforce2 Ultra400 board. Some unscrupulous dealers are still
    sending out version 1.x boards, which are based on the original Nforce2
    chipset and are not 400 MHz supported.

    Mike Bernstein

    Mike Bernstein, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Thanks Mike. It greatly helps me to make decision.

    Happy Christmas

    Leon

    "Mike Bernstein"

    Morgan's Grant, Dec 23, 2003