Is Asus A7N8X-E-Deluxe better than A7N8X Deluxe or NF7-S for overclocking?

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Morgan's Grant, Dec 13, 2003.

  1. Morgan's Grant, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Morgan's Grant

    SomeBody Guest

    If you compare the A7N8X-Deluxe to the A&N8X-E-Deluxe there is not much
    difference. A quick glance I see the addition of a ASUS Wi-Fi slot, and
    the NIC seem to be different, Dual LAN With Gigabit, however, both board
    have the dual NIC setup.

    I've heard both can OC the CPU. Do some research before you make your
    purchase on which will fir your needs.

    SomeBody, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Morgan's Grant

    Mac Guest

    The Gigabit Lan and the Wi Fi slot are the only differences, I'm going to be
    buying one pretty soon.

    Mac, Dec 20, 2003
  4. This is the question I raised initially. Not many people replied. I sent an
    email to ask ASUS. Will let your guy know.

    Cheers

    Morgan's Grant, Dec 22, 2003