    quality bang for my bucks.

    Thanks again!
    Steve

    Steve Greves, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Steve Greves

    Tim Guest

    That is exactly what I have (512x2) - It runs perfectly, although I haven't
    overclocked it. I'm using it with an NF7-S v2 and an XP Mobile 2600+.

    Tim, Aug 25, 2004

  3. What temps are you getting with the
    ( not overclocked) mobile 2600?

    Ron Marraccini, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Steve Greves

    Tim Guest

    Sorry, I should have clarified. I'm overclocking the 2600+ but not the
    memory. The 2600+ is overclocked to a 3200+ (11x200), for a running temp of
    45 degrees Celsius, 50 under full load. Cooling is provided by a low cost,
    stock-quality HSF. IIRC, it was running in the mid to high 30s before I
    overclocked it.

    Tim, Aug 25, 2004
  5. Steve Greves

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Is ok ram, as long as you don't overclock the timins are crap for the
    ram, want to overclokc get some Corsair LL or XLL ram :)

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 26, 2004
  6. Steve Greves

    Tim Guest

    LOL And if you *don't* overclock it's a crap idea to spend any more. ;-)

    Tim, Aug 26, 2004
  7. Steve Greves

    OCZ Guy Guest

    You need 2,2,2,2 memory timins nothing else matters :)

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 28, 2004
  8. Steve Greves

    Tim Guest

    At least for those of us with stock in Corsair ;-)

    Tim, Aug 28, 2004
  9. Steve Greves

    OCZ Guy Guest

    I bought in at 15cents :)