    Larry LaMere Guest

    For a Tecra 8000 or 8100l. I couldn't find a place to ask on the Toshiba
    website.

    Larry LaMere, May 29, 2006

  2. Larry LaMere

    tc Guest

  3. No, at least not from Toshiba. You need to find someone who has one and
    get them to either sell it to you or make a copy for you. [The legality
    of making a copy is in question, but if they only copy the disc and do
    not give you a product key, it probably is legal. As a practical
    matter, at this point, for a Windows 98 CD, it's unlikely that anyone
    cares much.]

    Barry Watzman, May 30, 2006