    I still read the ALOM Guide, OpenBoot Guide and Administration Guide
    on CD but coul not find any information about that.

    Does somebody knows if this is still possible?

    Matthias Egger, Feb 5, 2004

  2. You mean you want to prevent it coming back up (since if there is a
    powerloss, it will go down, like it or not)? Try setting the
    "auto-boot?" variable in openboot to false:

    {0} ok setenv auto-boot? false

    /Marcin

    Marcin Dobrucki, Feb 5, 2004

  3. That's exactly what i intended.
    Please, kick me, punch me...
    I just saw the "auto-boot-on-error?" variable on the docs and did
    oversee the "auto-boot?" variable.

    Anyway... Thanks for your help Marcin, that was the solution!

    Matthias

    Matthias Egger, Feb 6, 2004