    so, how can i put cooler on chipset ?
    is it possible ?

    (i have intel (1ghz-box) cooler prepared for it....)

    Domagoj, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Domagoj

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Buy some thermal epoxy and glue it on. Arctic Silver make some, as do Zalman
    (but I don't know if they sell it seperately to their HSs).

    ~misfit~, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Domagoj

    jeffc Guest

    I know some MSI motherboards have fans on the chipset, so it can be done.
    At least, I've seen fans that say "MSI" on them, so I assumed it came that
    way from the factory. So at least some of their boards might even have
    connectors for a small heatsink and fan. Otherwise, you can just epoxy one
    on with thermal epoxy.

    jeffc, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Domagoj

    Domagoj Guest