Is it possible to watch recorded contents for scheduled recordings?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by ANTant, Oct 8, 2003.

  1. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    Like a TiVo, you can set scheduled recordings and watch the recordings.
    Can ATI's program do this? Or do I have to wait until the scheduled
    recordings is done or aborted? I am not talking about the TV-On-Demand
    that requires user's interaction.

    Basically, I don't come home until after 8 PM and my TV shows already
    started. ATI video recorder is recording, and I would like to watch
    my recordings from the beginning during the recording. Can I do this?

    Thank you in advance.
    --
    "PLEASE tell your aardvark that I'm NOT an anthill!" --unknown
    /\___/\
    | |o o| | E-mail: or
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
    ( )

    ANTant, Oct 8, 2003

  2. ANTant

    Blood Dawg Guest

    I've never tried, but what I would try is, using file player or
    whatever, just try watching the show being recorded. Don;t use the
    ati program thats recording to watch, but maybe media player or
    something.

    Blood Dawg, Oct 9, 2003