    Any motherboard recommandation for this set up?
    Thank you.

    Jean

    anao, Dec 10, 2005

  2. anao

    Paul Guest

    This picture shows it has universal keying - 1.5V or 3.3V.

    http://pcweb.mycom.co.jp/articles/2001/08/24/22/bench/images/01l.jpg

    If you need more reassurance of its compatibility, read this article.

    http://www.playtool.com/pages/agpcompat/agp.html

    The 865 or 875 are "Universal 1.5V AGP 3.0 Motherboard".
    The G550 is "Universal AGP Card".
    The result runs at 1.5V
    (see table "Practical Motherboard And Card Compatibility")

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 10, 2005

  3. anao

    mdp Guest

    I'm currently running an Asus P5P800 (865PE chipset) with the G550. The
    P5P800 works at 8x or 4x (1.5v or 0.8v).

    mdp, Dec 10, 2005