    David Guest

    I have to work with what I have. Will MS Office 97 install and run OK
    on an IBM Thinkpad R40 running Windows XP?

    David, Oct 3, 2003

  2. David

    Yeuk Guest

    i cant imagine why it wouldnt. why dont u try it

    Yeuk, Oct 3, 2003

  3. David

    Quaoar Guest

    Yes, it is fully compatible with XP and will install and run without
    compatibility mode. IMO, one misses nothing of value running Office97
    compared to OfficeXP.

    Quaoar, Oct 3, 2003
  4. I have 2 Windows-XP machines running Office 97 (however neither is a
    Thinkpad).
    -Dave

    Dave Herzstein, Oct 3, 2003
  5. David

    David Guest

    Thanks everyone

    David, Oct 3, 2003
  6. David

    Nuckfut Guest

    www.openoffice.org. Pretty much 100% compatible with Office XP plus you
    can create PDF and Flash docs too.

    Nuckfut, Oct 4, 2003
  7. I have to work with what I have. Will MS Office 97 install and run OK
    I trashed Office 97 when I purchased my Acer Travelmate 800
    and I am using now http://www.OpenOffice.org

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?=, Oct 4, 2003