    I was wondering if the MX440 with 8Xagp is the same as the MX440gpu with the
    standard 4Xagp. i want to know this because i am planing to flash my vid
    card to a MX460

    Dedet, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Dedet

    Tommy C. Li Guest

    Tommy C. Li, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Dedet

    Yeremein Guest

    I was wondering if the MX440 with 8Xagp is the same as the MX440gpu with the
    The 4X version is the NV17; the 8X version is NV18. So they're not the
    exact same GPU.

    i want to know this because i am planing to flash my vid
    Don't bother with that, just overclock it to MX460 speeds. RivaTuner
    (from www.guru3d.com) is a good tool to use.

    Yeremein, Jan 30, 2004