Is my LAN dead (A7V8X with 5.1 audio/SATA/1394/LAN)

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Rodrigo, Dec 26, 2003.

  1. Rodrigo

    Rodrigo Guest

    Hello,

    Since three days my on board LAN (10/100 Broadcom) is dead ! It
    stopped working without any reason.

    I tried to reinstall Win-XP, latest drivers and so on. Nothing
    happens.

    On device manager I can find the LAN, installed and drivers working
    properly !
    During the boot, isn't possible to have LAN detected.

    The best solution was to buy for US$ 6,00 a new LAN CARD !

    I can't believe that a "state of art" MB have a so bad LAN solution.

    Does anyone have an idea ?

    Thax

    Rodrigo

    Rodrigo, Dec 26, 2003