    I want to do a full backup once all the applications are installed and
    tailored. ntbackup is an under-appreciated tool and will do this to
    the external drive, just fine.

    Al Dykes, Jan 15, 2007

  2. Al Dykes

    Tom Scales Guest

    Dell doesn't have recovery disks. They have real XP disks, so you install
    it just like you would the retail XP

    Tom Scales, Jan 15, 2007

  3. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    I hope so.

    I've looked at the labels on the CDs that came with the machine none
    of them seem to be a MS distro CD. I'll look at the contents.

    Al Dykes, Jan 15, 2007
  4. Al Dykes

    S.Lewis Guest

    Should be a Dell Recovery DVD for Windows MCE.....(too large for a CD).

    S.Lewis, Jan 15, 2007
  5. Al Dykes

    HDRDTD Guest

    I just checked on one of my E510's that has MCE.

    Yes NTbackup is already installed.

    HDRDTD, Jan 16, 2007
  6. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest