    SURVIVE,..........................

    So, I can ask you: IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!!?
    Peace and Blessing..

    laelahaellallah, Aug 6, 2007

  2. Who cares?

    Michelle Steiner, Aug 6, 2007

  3. No god who lets a bunch of goat herders tell the Universe what she
    really means is a weak god. And any god that allows a TV preacher in a
    sequined gown and lots of wonderful hair to interpret its word is a
    nothing god.

    A real god would be embarassed.

    Ockham's Razor, Aug 6, 2007
  4. laelahaellallah

    Mike Guest

    I think Woody Allen said it best. "If there is a god, I think the best
    you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

    Mike

    Mike, Aug 6, 2007
  5. laelahaellallah

    Tim McNamara Guest

    No. Next question, please.

    Tim McNamara, Aug 6, 2007
  6. laelahaellallah

    Peter James Guest

    Who the f--- cares!

    Peter James, Aug 6, 2007
  7. No.

    The Natural Philosopher, Aug 6, 2007
  8. He also said "How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue
    caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?"

    Joey Dee from NYC, Aug 6, 2007
  9. Thanks for your contribution.

    Joey Dee from NYC, Aug 6, 2007
  10. Makes more sense that yours, ya fuckin' wop!

    Ura Dippschit, Aug 6, 2007
  11. laelahaellallah

    Mike Guest

    Yeah, it's always great when someone replies telling everyone *else* not
    to reply!

    Mike

    Mike, Aug 6, 2007