    I could re-install if need be ?
    2) Can either of these boot from their USB CDROM ?

    Deb

    Debbie Hudon, Aug 14, 2003

  2. For Gateway - Motion, it come with Gateway software and Windows XP
    Professioal Tablet PC edition CD (with Gateway printed in the front) and
    Gateway "Application & Drivers" disc. This machine however brought through
    our IT dept, and I'm not sure for regular retail (from the look of CD, it
    should be the same for Gateway retail).

    This Gateway CD, I can boot from Sony DVD+/- RW USB 2.0 using OS CD; but I
    have problem booting to my dos CD however (could be that I did something
    wrong when burn my backup CD, I have not investigate more as of yet).

    Kind Regards,
    ---
    //worapon pitayaphongpat
    MUI/LIP CORE team
    Microsoft Corporation
    Disclaimer : This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
    confers no rights.

    Worapon Pitayaphongpat [MS], Aug 20, 2003