    60-70 degrees C - so I'd be looking to keep it at this level, or lower.

    Thanks,
    Daniel

    Daniel, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Daniel

    JD Guest

    I use a Coolermaster Aroblow 7 on my cpu (2600+) which is set to its
    lowest settings so it is virtually noiseless (40 - 50 degrees celcius)
    ... you might want to try a cooler with a larger fan (120mm instead of
    the 80mm) such as the zalman CNPS7000B-Cu the theory behind the larger
    fan is it takes less rpm to deliver the same airflow .. ether that or
    consider using water cooling .. what kind of thermal compound are you
    using (can make the difference between a few degrees)

    JD, Jan 24, 2005