is there a newsgroup for Small Form Factor PCs? (nm)

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Silo Waterbear, Dec 8, 2003.

  1.
    Silo Waterbear, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Silo Waterbear

    Chris Allen Guest

    comp.sys.wearables

    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.sys.wearables

    There is also a wearable-computing mailing list called wear-hard.
    Discussion there covers a wide range of sizes and shapes of
    smallish-to-downright-miniature computers. Home-page with archive is
    here:
    http://wearables.blu.org

    The list-footer has subscription information and looks like this:

    Please, *PLEASE* don't subscribe through a forward/expander/false
    domain

    Many of the denizens of the wearables community are also active in
    other small-form-factor-computing areas like amateur-rocketry,
    amateur-robotics, car-computing, home-automation, etc.

    -Chris

    Chris Allen, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Silo Waterbear

    Gary Archer Guest

    By SSF I assume you mean shuttle and others. I have not found one, however
    Sudhian Media has a great forum at www.sfftech.com

    Gary Archer, Dec 9, 2003
  4. yes, thanks. that's what i was looking for--

    Silo Waterbear, Dec 9, 2003