    Is such a thing made my anyone ??

    TIA,
    - Scott

    Scott K, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Scott K

    Glitch Guest

    ATI anounced All-In-Wonder X800 XT but that is a really expensive
    card.I'm surprised that I didn't see any All-In-Wonder cards based on
    X600 chips.
    But I guess you can always take a PCI-Express card and a separate Tv-Tuner.

    Glitch, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Scott K

    dave Guest

    Hi Scott,

    I have a PCI-E X600 and a Hauppage TV card - they work
    together fine.

    dave, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Scott K

    DaveW Guest