Is there a SDK for OneNote and is it possible to write add-ons for OneNote?

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by cfman, Aug 14, 2006.

  1. cfman

    cfman Guest

    Hi all,

    I am looking for a way to add functionalities to OneNote shared session.

    Currently my colleagues and I use OneNote shared session to collaborate in
    drawings, etc.

    We would like to add fast equation writing capabilities to the OneNote
    shared session.

    In the Latex world, there is open source programs that can input equations
    in text-mode and render it fast as image.

    I am wondering if I can copy the images to OneNote in realtime automatically
    and programatically.

    The workflow will be: if one wants to share equation, he opens a text
    buffer, and enter math text; and the image is rendered in real time to the
    OneNote whiteboard.

    How to implement this?

    Thanks a lot!

    cfman, Aug 14, 2006

  2. I think that you might better ask in the OneNote newsgroup
    (microsoft.public.onenote).

    Rainald

    cfman in shared these words of
    wisdom:

    Rainald Taesler, Aug 14, 2006

  3. cfman in

    Cfman,
    only after my posting I saw that you sent your posting to *three*
    groups.
    This makes things unnecessarily difficult.

    When crossposting (X-posting) to more than one group one should always
    nominate *one* group to where the replies will be directed.
    Setting a so-called "FUp2" (Follow Up To) is easily done by using the
    respective field in the header.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Aug 14, 2006