    soft area to write?

    How about when using Word or Excel?

    Thanks!

    well, Dec 12, 2003

  2. well

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Dec 12, 2003

  3. well

    well Guest

    What is the TIP and Write Anywhere? What do you mean by there is no direct
    input at this point?

    Thanks!!!

    well, Dec 12, 2003
  4. well

    Chris H. Guest

    TIP: Tablet PC Input Panel, of which Write Anywhere is currently a part.
    There is no direct input - writing a URL on the address line. You need to
    use the TIP or Write Anywhere to convert from Ink to text for the entry.
    You may want to take a look at this information, especially the link to View
    a Demo of Tablet PC:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/focuson/tabletpc.asp
    --
    Chris H.