    nice and slow like..." --Ross Perot in Saturday Night Live's Debate '92
    skit.
    | |o o| |

    Ant, Dec 31, 2013

  2. Ant

    Ant Guest

    LOL. Then, I on't be able to spell ords that require that letter like
    this example. :p
    --
    "When you turn on a light in a room, what happens?" Shaw said. "The
    roaches scatter, but the ants keep marching. You can step on them, throw

    Ant, Dec 31, 2013

  3. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Exactly except I use the latest Firefox. At least Firefox prompts to
    quit or not to confirm. Or restore my sessions if I relaunch it.
    --
    "I don't believe in evil, I believe only in horror. In nature there is
    no evil, only an abundance of horror: the plagues and the blights and

    Ant, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Ant

    Your Name Guest

    Yes you can - the letter is called "double-u", so simply type that
    instead: "I uuill be able to spell uuords that require that letter like
    this example." ;-)

    Your Name, Dec 31, 2013
  5. Ant

    Your Name Guest

    To revert back to the original keyboard shortcut, you can just delete
    the new shortcut (use the "-" button after selecting your shortcut in
    the list).

    Your Name, Dec 31, 2013
  6. Ant

    Your Name Guest

    Of course the U is used in some applications as a shortcut key, so you
    had bvetter remove that one from your keyboard too, just to be safe.
    ;-)

    Your Name, Jan 1, 2014
  7. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Weird how I missed this option. This is even better than
    changing/removing the hot keys. :)
    --
    Happy New Year! <|:)
    | |o o| |